Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 7!!

WOOOOOO! this week was awesome! i loved all the games we played and all the programs and websites we made! Camp has really been awesome. My website I made is awesome! And the game +Christine Sohn and I made was amazing! i love playing that game! Lunch was amazing:D and so was learning new things! i love YWiC! and all the funny moments i had with my friends was hilarous. If your reading this, and you dont no who my friends are, then were the peeps that laugh really loud and scream all the time:D haha! and day 7 was amazing! we also went to Barnes and nobles and we were gonna get donuts, but we didnt cuz then they would be really tiny so were gonna get big donuts on monday i think......hmmmm well i dont no!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you love YWiC! We love you too!
    We'll bring donuts on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete